Young, talented and ambitious – we know the winners of the main prize of the 7th edition of ADAMED SmartUP
3 September 2021
They are the winners of numerous contests and competitions. They are passionate about science. They participate in many additional scientific activities, in their free time they play musical instruments, dance and do various sports. This is how we can describe the winners of this year’s ADAMED SmartUP program.
On 2nd September, during the final gala, we got to know ten winners of the main prize and three scholarship winners who were selected among last year’s laureates. Every person among the selected ones has different interests, yet there is something that all of them have in common – it is the passion for science.
This year’s final gala was unique, because following several months of virtual consultations, workshops, own experiments and two online science camps, we had an opportunity to meet live with all participants and express congratulates to everyone.
We selected ten winners, but all participants in our program should be applauded. You belong to the generation of attentive and sensitive people. You know perfectly well the world of emerging technologies and new media. You think and act interdisciplinary. You understand the need for cooperation. You are aware of today’s challenges. It is you who will change the world – emphasized Katarzyna Dubno, a Member of the Board of the Adamed Foundation. Top ten Ten winners of the main prize of the 7th edition of ADAMED SmartUP will take part in a year-long program of individual educational consultations in the school year 2021/2022. Each of them will participate in classes and workshops tailored to individual needs and the chosen development path. The winners of the main prize of the 7th edition of the ADAMED SmartUP program are:
- Alessandra Jabłonowska from Łomianki Dolne, XIV Liceum Ogólnokształcące im. Stanisława Staszica in Warsaw
- Mateusz Jarek from Łaziska Górne, Zespół Szkół Techniczno-Informatycznych in Gliwice
- Adrianna Jażdżewska from Gdańsk, V Liceum Ogólnokształcące im. Stefana Żeromskiego in Gdańsk
- Szymon Marczuk from Olsztyn, V Liceum Ogólnokształcące im. Wspólnej Europy in Olsztyn
- Tomasz Prokop from Warsaw, Społeczne Liceum Ogólnokształcące nr 4 im. Batalionu AK in Warsaw
- Magdalena Puzio from Elbląg, II Liceum Ogólnokształcące im. Kazimierza Jagiellończyka in Elbląg
- Borys Sobieraj from Kamieniec Ząbkowicki, Liceum Ogólnokształcące nr XIV im. Polonii Belgijskiej in Wrocław
- Julia Tondera from Warsaw, II Liceum Ogólnokształcące im. Stefana Batorego in Warsaw
- Marcel Tułasiewicz from Toruń, Uniwersyteckie Liceum Ogólnokształcące in Toruń
- Patryk Wekwejt from Ostrołęka, I Liceum Ogólnokształcące im. Generała Józefa Bema in Ostrołęka
The awarded three students
At the gala, we also awarded three last year’s winners of the 6th edition of the ADAMED SmartUP program. They scholarships were given to:
- Piotr Grynfelder, from Warsaw
- Róża Okoń from Kielce
- Bartosz Poniewierka from Rybnik
The Scientific Council appreciated the progress made during the year of work as part of the educational consultations. Every awarded student received the scholarship of 40,000 PLN. The scholarship may be used for any purpose related to scientific development.
Take part in the new edition of ADAMED SmartUP
On 1st September, the day before the gala, we opened a registration for the 8th edition of our program. We encourage students from all over Poland aged 14-19 who are interested in science to participate in ADAMED SmartUP. In October, we start an online recruitment game, in which registered users will have an opportunity to get points for correctly solved scientific tasks. In January 2022, students with the best results will be invited to the next stages of recruitment. They will get a chance to qualify for next year’s summer science camp.