READY, STUDY! THE LATEST SEASON OF THE ADAMED SMARTUP PODCAST IS NOW AVAILABLE
31 March 2022
Are you trying to decide what to major in? You do not know if you would rather study in Poland or abroad? Your secondary school final exams are round the corner and you are still unsure what to do next? We have the answer for you! Check out the latest season of the ADAMED SmartUP podcast to find plenty of practical tips from students of leading universities and colleges in Poland and abroad, to help you get ready for your studies.
The “Ready, study!” podcast is a unique show mainly dedicated to secondary school students and based on the experience of young university students.
ADAMED SmartUP graduates who have recently started studying at prestigious universities in Poland and abroad know exactly how best to prepare for this process. We asked them to share their precious tips and observations with their younger colleagues,” says Martyna Strupczewska, ADAMED SmartUP programme manager.
The second season of the podcast, rebranded as “Ready, study!”, will be hosted by Adam Mirek – a biomedical engineering PhD student at the Polish Academy of Sciences, who doubles as a TikTok science popularizer in his free time. Recently, Adam has conducted interesting interviews with graduates of the ADAMED SmartUP programme who have gone on to study at the University of Oxford, University of Warsaw, Medical University of Warsaw or the Delft University of Technology. The interviews were used to produce 10 episodes of the podcast, each filled with practical tips and hints for people who are about to start studying and are looking for answers to questions about:
- University recruitment – the best strategies
- Differences between studying in Poland and abroad
- Choosing the course of study So many options – how to choose the best one FOR YOU
- Types of university classes – lectures, practical classes, general university courses and optional courses. Different class venues It is easy to get overwhelmed
- Many ways to pass a course – what can you expect?
- Standard or interdisciplinary studies?
- Scholarship and how to win them
- What are the mysteriously-sounding ECTS?
- How can you develop scientifically outside of the university or college?
- The perfect scientific pathway – does it even exist at all?
Starting from 31 March, all episodes of “Ready, study!” will be published every Thursday on our YouTube channel. They will also be uploaded to streaming platforms, including Spotify.
Subscribe to our channels and listen to the “Ready, study!” podcast.